Skip to main content

Records/Transcript Request

Before requesting a copy of your records/transcript...

Have you EARNED credits with the Alameda Adult School?

If no, you will not have a record with the Alameda Adult School even if you went to registration. You must have earned credits in order for us to keep a record. We will not have a copy of the transcript you may have brought with you during registration. You will need to request it from the last place you attended school.

Did you take the GED test at the Alameda Adult School?

As of November 2015, all GED test records have been transferred to the GED Records Center-Educational Testing Service.

You may go to this website to request a copy of your GED transcript: 

or you may call (877) 392-6433

To obtain a copy of your records

  • Please click here to fill out the records request form to the best of your knowledge. GED test-takers, you must request your records on
  • Please submit it via mail or in person(401 Pacific Ave. Alameda, CA 94501),
    email (, or fax (510-522-0846).
  • It will take 5-7 business days to process your request. No same day/expedited processes.

Other programs or schools requesting records

A release of records form that is signed by the student needs to be faxed to: 510-522-0846.

We are only allowed to release any records on our students if the student gives permission since this is an adult school.

This request does not have a fee, but will be handled like a regular transcript request and will take 5-7 business days.

No same day/expedited processes.