Please review the below requirements and checklist to determine if you want a high school diploma or GED® . All diploma graduates are required to pass the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE). The Alameda Unified School District Adult School high school diploma may be granted to students who successfully complete the requirements in either of the following:
Take and pass CAHSEE .
CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL EXIT EXAMINATION
In order to receive a diploma, all students must pass the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) in addition to completing specific course requirements.
CAHSEE TEST DATES
|Tuesday, October 7, 2014||Wednesday, October 8, 2014|
|Tuesday, November 4, 2014||Wednesday, November 5, 2014|
|Tuesday, February 3, 2015||Wednesday, February 4, 2015|
|Tuesday, March 17, 2015||Wednesday, March 18, 2015|
|Tuesday, May 12, 2015||Wednesday, May 13, 2015|
- CAHSEE testing begins at 9:00 am.
- Please arrive on time with your picture ID and a pencil.
- Students must pass the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) in order to earn a diploma.
- Pre-registration is required. Current students must sign up in office. First come, first serve.
- Last day to register is the Monday of the week prior to the test date.
- The cost of the CAHSEE test for non-students is $50 dollars, which needs to be paid a week before the test date. Failure to pay can result in the student losing a space.